You want to know who called while you were unavailable or busy with another call? And you want to receive information when friends you have been trying to reach have turned their phone on?
With the new Dial freely service package, you will gain several benefits:
- If the user you have been calling is unavailable (have turned their phone off, are out of network coverage or busy with another call), you will receive an SMS message once they are available again. The SMS message will contain information about the time, date and number you have dialed.
- If you have been unavailable or busy with another call, you will receive an SMS message notifying you who has called, once you turn your mobile on, when you register on the T-Mobile network or when you end your current call. The SMS message will contain information with the numbers that have called you, the number of missed calls and the time and date of their calls.
If your friends and close ones have activated the Dial freely, they will also receive SMS notifications of your availability once you turn your mobile on or end your current call.
How do I activate Dial freely?
- Call the free of charge number 141 055 and follow the voice instructions.
- Send an SMS message to the number 122 with the text: VS START
- In the Contact center at 122
If you would like to temporarily deactivate the Dial freely service package, you can do so by calling 141 055 or by sending an SMS message on 122 with the text VS STOP.
Dial freely makes communication comfortable!
* The service package is not available in roaming.