Keep your prepaid number and transfer in postpaid
With the service Porting prepaid to subscriber number you can become a T-Mobile subscriber, keeping your number along with your prefix (070, 071 or 072)
Procedure for porting prepaid to postpaid subscription number
If you want to port your prepaid to subscription number:
General terms for porting a number
- Only prepaid to postpaid porting is possible;
- The request for porting prepaid to postpaid will be executed instantly, if all necessary documents are submitted.
You’re welcomed at T-Mobile stores where our employees will help you choose an offer that will complete all your needs at any time.
- Submit a Request for porting prepaid to postpaid and a Request for a new subscription contract at any T-Mobile store;
- Take your ID card or passsort;
- Identify yourself with the PUK number from the SIM card and
- Submit all documents for making a new postpaid contract.